Sunday, May 24, 2009

September 26, 2006 - Tuesday

September 26, 2006 - Tuesday
A. Hitler Day 16
"Dear Diary,

Last night i went to Funkhausdirtmeisterlynxhabenmauser Club for some late night dancing with Goering and his wife. I must say that Der Fuhrer was the life of the party! With the utmost skill I executed a number of my patented dance moves (dance moves that made me the leader of The Fatherland) including, 'Pee on the Aubergine', 'The Kneeling Sidewinder', and my famous 'Frisking the Waffle'. Sadly, i had to have a number of people shot for not showing enough enthusiasm... Naturally, the suspected Jews and homosexuals were also stood against the bar and shot. After this there was much sweating on my part and adulation from the onlookers who cleared a wide space to watch my precise 'Robot Epilepsy' which i only do on very rare occasions.

How lucky for the aryan German people are to have such a fine, stylish, and exhuberant leader! Truly, the world will soon know what a great Fuhrer i am! And...aaaaahhh.....how nice to submerge one's testicle in a tub of cool vanilla yogurt after a night of intense partying!

Mental note: rape Romania"

No comments: