Sunday, May 24, 2009

September 14, 2006 - Thursday

September 14, 2006 - Thursday
A HItler Day 8
"Dear Diary,

Preparations to meet with fat Winston Churchill today. I am slightly intimidated as i understand he is a 'Great Orator'. I myself am a 'Great Orator'. I have given 'Great Orate' in Munchen, Berlin, Hamburg and Frankfurt, whereas fat Winston Churchill has only Orated in London and Oxford. Why am i so nervous then? Perhaps it is because i have just pissed a warm stream of urine down my pantleg. But what came first? Thoughts of fat Winston Churchill then the urine, or, the urine and then thoughts of fat Winston Churchill?

Curse my brilliant analytical mind! It will be my achilles tendon. And curse the crocodile in whose maw my testicle got caught...

Mental note: flatten Hungary"

No comments: