Sunday, May 24, 2009

September 19, 2006 - Tuesday

September 19, 2006 - Tuesday
A Hitler Day 11
"Dear Diary,

Deep sadness today: Johann has disappeared. I do not know how it is possible. I have always treated him with strongest affection. We have sat together and had many good conversations. Sometimes we have shared a glass of chilled Schnapps. Ava, is not sympathetic: "Adolf, i think you love that poodle more than you love me!" Indeed, she is right. I do love that poodle more than i love her. He is the whitest most aryan poodle, with fine curly hair and a disposition of loud continuous barking that i have seen in myself. Such noise from such a little creature! Johann is like a son to me. What made him go? Was it the swastika branding I executed on his fine hindquarters? Was it when i swatted him with my riding crop for piddling on my jew-skin rug? Perhaps he is confused by the deep smells i take of his anus after he does a doody.

I don't know. I have sent the entire SS to find him. I trust they will find him alive otherwise i don't know what i will do.

The day was made worse by discovering my testicle caught in a martini with a toothpick through it.

Mental Note: Sodomize Czechoslovakia"

No comments: