Sunday, May 24, 2009

September 20, 2006 - Wednesday

September 20, 2006 - Wednesday
A Hitler Day 12
"Dear Diary,

Whoever (jew) speared Johann with a stick and used him as a floor mop will pay... The horror! The total anguish! I will find the bastard (jew) who did this and kill their whole (jew) family. They will feel the full wrath of Der Fuhrer! Colonel Birkentock of the SS disovered my beloved Johann at a (jew) shoe store sadly whimpering in a corner, covered in floor wax, with a pole inserted in his rectal cavity. Naturally i had Birkenstock shot for bringing me this news. What kind of sick (jew) degerate would do such a thing to an animal? The thoughtless, inhumane, cruelty is beyond me. I will have my revenge for this. Thankfuly Johann has recovered enough of his strengh to keep his jaw firmly clamped on my testicle as i write this.

Mental note: Concentrate the Jews in one place surrounded on three sides by mortal enemies (preferably Muslims) and watch them suffer! Futher note: I do not know if i have the patience, perhaps another more immediate plan? I shall have to think..."

No comments: