Sunday, May 24, 2009

September 22, 2006 - Friday

September 22, 2006 - Friday
A Hitler Day 14
"Dear Diary,

This is my fourteenth entry in my diary and today is also the day i had to discipline my monkey. 'You baaad monkey.' I told him, 'You bad, bad, cursed little monkey.', i said. 'For a monkey, you are very, very bad indeed.' I continued, 'Monkeys are known to be very,very naughty animals, but you –my monkey- are the most naughty monkey of them all. I am shocked by how tricky and sneaky you are little monkey. How you do the things you do is beyond me and, regrettably, you must be disciplined.' I informed him.

And later...

'Oh monkey, why did you make me discipline you?' i cried 'After all the training to stand up tall and say "Heil Hitler!"... well, maybe you didn't say it, but i could see you thinking it', i said 'and now look at us both; weak and limp. Why do i feel so badly after i discipline you monkey? So drained, so exhausted... sigh...', i fall back on my pillow, 'and what have you done with your unicycle?'

Mental note: Roll Norway"

No comments: