Sunday, May 24, 2009

September 15, 2006 - Friday

September 15, 2006 - Friday
A Hitler day 9
"Dear Diary,

Der Fuhrer was the harbringer of much glee for many young children today. My inspection of the 22nd Division Dresden Youth Hitler Troup was a success as i presented badges for largest collection of bloody Yamulkes, and prizes to the most aryan-looking boy and girl. I praised them on their city which i told them would last forever and then made them laugh with my goat imitation ("Are you gonna eat that? If not i will. Hey, can I have some of that? This grass is good, but yours looks better. Are you sure you're going to be eating that? Because if you're not i'll be happy too. It looks better than what i've got. Can i have some?.." etc.,etc.) while sniffing and nuzzling their rectal region. Only two bad things:

1)One boy needed to be severely flogged for claiming he was going to be the Pope one day.
2)I got my testicle caught in the volleyball net as i was demonstrating the proper aryan method of spiking the ball.

Mental Note: destroy Luxembourg"

No comments: